Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Walk by the Lake

"To walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called."
Ephesians 4:1

This Bible verse says it plain and clear. As I reflect on my summer and look to this coming fall, I ask for God to forgive me for the wrongs I have committed. I give thanks and celebrate heartily for the new life He gives me everyday. I pray for His help as I seek His guidance for the next step(s).

May the same hold true for you.

Also, here is a video to share some of my reflections and pictures from my summer of visiting: Lake Geneva in Switzerland, Lake Annecy in France, Higgins Lake and Silver Lake in Michigan, and Sun Moon Lake here in Taiwan.



Talk to you soon, God bless,
James

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! What a beautiful message James. God is so good to us and I praise him for the gift of you! Love Eternal, Mamma LuWanna