Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cultural Me - My Name Explains a lot (but not all!)

Dear Family, Friends, and Guests,
I hope you are having a great first week of July and enjoying all of the freedoms we have been gloriously given by our God.

As for me, it has been a time of rest, reflection, and some time for recreation. After this last semester of serving at Concordia Middle School, it has been wonderful to share with some of you about what has been happening. For others of you, this is maybe the first you have heard from me in a while. I am sorry for that but will do my best to make it up to you!

Well, as I mentioned, I am resting from finishing a school year and also starting my masters course with UM-Flint in the Global Program. Soon I will be taking off for Switzerland to further my study in this cohort. It is a 15 month program and I will be sure to share more with you as time allows and relevance determines!

And with that, I will close this post for now and let you watch the following video. It was actually part of an assignment for my class and was meant to help introduce myself...feel free to share or comment!



Until next post! - James

1 comment:

Myers said...

Great video JR!