Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sky Scrapers and Lakeside Sights

Nightline in Hong Kong:


There are many beautiful landscapes and skylines throughout our vast earth. God has created Himself and also blessed man with the ability to create, design, and build outstanding structures that serve a variety of purposes.

During my last few weeks of transition, I have been able to see a variety of scenes which have caused me to simply say, "Wow". Enjoy

Morning in Hong Kong:

To the west, a sun setting over the mountains:
Some families enjoying the water, with HKIS (Hong Kong International School) in the background:

"....Sittin' on the dock of the bay...wastin' time":

After arriving in the U.S., I made it to Wisconsin and shores of Lake Michigan:

City Hall, downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin:
Then, onto Chicago. Down the river:
Had a chance to do some reading, take a break and just search the skies:

Sears Tower? Didn't see any signs except SkyDeck - I think its the same:

No comments: