Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rainy Days, Crunchy Water Chestnut Drink and A-Team (Chinese Version)

A couple pictures and a video of some things I have "happened upon" in the last few days. Enjoy!


It's been raining for the last couple of days....actually quite a downpour in the morning yesterday. Caused a backup on the streets and shut many things down for a while. But as for me, I put on my crocs (plastic slipper-shoes) and my shorts, and skipped, jumped, jogged, and splashed my way to the Center.


Then, after a day of work, I had the chance to watch some T.V. One of the other volunteers and I were flipping through some channels and came across this, I might even go and see the A-Team movie this summer:



And, almost as much fun as the random T-shirts with slogans and misspellings, I found this can of drink: Nothing like a "COOL, Crunchy Water Chestnut Drink" to quench your thirst on those hot afternoons!


No comments: