Friday, April 7, 2017

Thank you! 감사합니다!

Some years ago I was brought into this world, and ever since, I have been part of an ongoing effort to bring glory to my Lord, honor to my parents, respectful admiration to my family and "life" to the rest of my relationships.

It’s all about relationships.

These days, it’s all about growing a firm sense of character, fully understanding the teachings being offered and defining the necessary steps for the vocations which only I can fulfill. Yet, it's not about me. We are in this together.

Usually, I get wordy. This time, though, I will simply begin the process of putting together my words in a more specific format while being strategic, intentional, and dedicated to sharing on a regular basis. What “regular” means, I am attempting to define. 😉 My request is for you to make a promise to hold me accountable for sharing publicly, or directly, to you. 

Thank you to my parents, for your unending love, the fervent support, and the hard-working example you have set. Thank you to my sister, and your family for the joy I am able to experience whenever we are able to message, send pictures, hang out or do some kind of crazy activity.


To my family,  and so many other "adopted" families, your care and life-lessons have given me a firm foundation. With these values, I continue to grow with confidence, serve with conviction and live in ways that can seem fairly extreme at times. Your love is steadfast, my gratitude is profound. To my best friends and your families, I cherish your examples of faithfulness and commitment to our Lord. 




1 comment:

Sandra N Peoples|Self Publishing Consultant said...

Very encouraging and straight forward post. Keep it coming!