Friday, July 24, 2015

Rediscovering my Voice.

 
    An iconic picture from my alma mater Concordia University of Wisconsin.

Attempting to get back into this space for the purpose of having a voice with the Wisehub Co-Learners has proven to be a wicked-adventure of late-night wandering a through notepads, passwords, VPNs, Internet-connections, and log-in accessibility.

It seems that even when I had all the info ready - there were still challenges to overcome and discoveries to be made. Alas, WiseHub 2.0, I hope to offer an example and a means to advance communication, Pitches, and add fuel to this exciting fire being collectively built!

We are in this boat together, and indeed are "fishers of men" (let us not forget women and most certainly: CHILDREN!)". We are ALL on this journey of significance!

James G. Rush, II
Twitter @jgrush2 (fyi: rarely used, but will try more!)
Skype: jgrush2

YouTube Channels
(Youtube went through a merger and I was going through the Master’s program where I met Theo. My first channel included a few of the different ideas I was sharing with family, friends, and parents of my students. Then, I primarily started using the second channel for posting my assignments and related videos.)

Channel #1: jgrushutwob
An Introduction Video for the Cohort Program…using Logos!

Channel #2: James Grant Rush

As part of my main idea and project, I was initially drawn to helping the FPMC, the Federation for Parks and Museums in Cozumel, Mexico. They expressed a desire to have a web presence since they were responsible for hosting an International Children’s Congress for the Environment.  We started a Facebook Page and I produced a video to help promote the congress/conference.




No comments: